BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

See ya guys!

Our goodbye banner is up there!
Hey guys. This is the last post on chobots-universe.blogspot.com. Julz and I have decided to quit chobots. Here's julz's post: http://itsjulz.tk/. I really hate to leave, but I'm more busy than I've ever been. And plus, I think I'm getting a little too old to be on a kid's game. And I think it's time for me to be more mature than I used to be. I'm starting an entire new life (Surprisingly it starts out with me quitting chobots lol) and hopefully it will be a good one. My 482 days on chobots were awesome, but they have to come to an end. And a total of 264 posts on our blog! Woah! I'll really miss everyone. But I'll visit once in a while, maybe once or twice a week. See ya!

You can talk to me on skype too. My username is Antguy815
-Antguy815

0 comments: